Resources for Tutors
Dr. B is a member of the National Test Prep Association.
The programs on this page are designed for tutors for their own professional development and to use with their students.
Crush Your Test Anxiety Course
The online course, Crush Your Test Anxiety is for students who:
- underperform (their actual scores
don’t match their practice scores)
- suffer from test anxiety
- struggle with confidence issues
- wrestle with staying focused
- aim to raise their test scores
The course is self-directed, interactive, and built in short, easily digestible lessons.
Individual scholarships and group discounts are available.
Tutor Certification: Become a Bernstein Performance Model (BPM) Specialist
This twelve week training, especially designed for tutors, offers an in-depth working knowledge in the theory and tools of the BPM. This comprehensive, evidence-based performance model was developed in 40 years of clinical work, research and self-study by Dr. Ben Bernstein, and is the core of his three published books.
- Dates for 2023. August 6-October 21
- Tuition: $2475. This can be paid in full or in three installments
- This training is offered once a year
- All group sessions are recorded and available for viewing if you are unable to attend the weekly sessions